and Cookie Statement
+31 88 – 05 14 100
For questions about privacy and the use of personal data, please contact us using the contact form on this website.
You can share data with us in fifferent ways:
- Via our websites / webshop / applications / linked systems:
- By e-mail
- By telephone contact
- By letter or leaving your business card
Generally speaking, we process your data for the benefit of:
- Administrative purposes;
- Communication about assignments, in response to questions from you, and informing you about Geostick’s products and services, including sending newsletters, invitations, attentions and/or offers;
- Executing or issuing an order, for example for the realization of (individualized) printed matter and / or delivery to address.
- Implementing improvements in the ICT systems and processes of our organization.
We do this on the basis of a request or enquiry from you, or our legitimate public interest (general commercial activities).
Processing personal data upon order receipt
This data can be variable and can therefore not be predicted in advance by us. Therefore, we are not responsible for the data received. We treat this data as instructed by our customer in a processing agreement. If you have any questions about this type of data, it is best to contact the original party that collected your data (the controller).
We register data of business partners (the legal entity that is our client, which in some cases may be a private person) and employees within that partnership. We process the data because you have enquired us, or have given (verbal) permission for it, for example by leaving your business card. We do this for the benefit of the aforementioned general objectives. We can record:
- Company information
- Name/ initials/ insert
- Titles (if any)
- Zip code
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Website (if any) and social media profiles
- Date of birth
- Spoken language
- (Business) interests
- The use of which products and/or services
- Username and login details
- Working at the organization, currently employed by the organization
- Relevant data for order processing and business transactions, including bank account number, VAT number, Chamber of Commerce number, check your creditworthiness, payment agreements, payment history, billing address and delivery address. Without this information, it is expected that the execution of the assignment will not be possible for you.
Based on the assignment and other agreements made, we record further information about you. We keep this data until you request us to delete it, because our experience shows that customers, suppliers and other relations find it desirable that we have access to historical data.
We do not share your data with third parties, unless necessary for the check of creditworthiness, execution of an assignment (whereby we can pass on contact details of our suppliers to customers), or for internal improvement of our processes.
Based on the General Data Regulation (GDPR) you have various rights, about which the Dutch Data Protection Authority provides you with information in detail. You have, among other things, the right to view your personal data, to request it by having us transfer, correct or delete it, or to withdraw your previously given consent for the use and processing of your personal data.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data we are happy to help you. We then ask you to contact us about this. You also have the right to file a complaint with the legal supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion via the aforementioned contact form. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within a maximum of four weeks. We do store the information for which we are legally obliged.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, or if you would like more information about the security of collected personal data, please contact us via the aforementioned contact form.
How long we keep your data
We do not store your data in our active operational systems for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. This means that we keep your data for as long as this is required by law and until you request us to delete it. If you request us to delete the data, it may still be present in backups. We have established procedures to prevent data from backups from becoming unwanted.
Share with others
We only provide your personal data to the following third parties:
- Our partners in business services (ICT suppliers, post-processors, transporters) for the purpose of handling your questions, executing, delivering, invoicing and administering orders, improving the operation of the website and our business processes and solving technical problems.
- Competent authority, when we are ordered to share the data.
You can ask your questions about our website and our use of personal data to our marketing department. With general questions, it is best to join them first: email@example.com they can best help you on your way.
Personal data that is processed
The aforementioned websites and the ICT service providers involved may process personal data about you, because you use the services that are offered (by means of a visit or registration), and/or because you contact us by telephone or email about the use of these applications.
Your visit to our website, and your choice to register or enter data, possibly supported by an explicit order or an underlying contract, is agreement given by you that we may process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
The aforementioned website may process the following personal data:
- Technical data that your computer and browser leave behind when they surf to our website.
- Your Company name, first name, last name, telephone number, email address and any comments / questions you enter when using the contact form. We would like to ask you not to leave any (sensitive) personal data in these comments.
- Account data, including language, username, first name, last name, company name, email and password for our applications (webshop and newsletter)
- Content data from the webshop / application that you leave behind yourself, because these are linked to your account and may contain data entered by you.
When you contact us or one of our suppliers by telephone or email, we will register the email and other relevant information about this contact in our e-mail systems, on our network folders and/or our customer management system, including at least your name, in order to be able to handle your contact moment with us.
All personal data is stored within the European Economic Area, or in a location that offers at least sufficient guarantees, such as by Privacy Shield. The website/application uses a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands.
Why we need your data
We process (personal) data that you leave behind primarily to support you with your request via the contact form (after which we contact you), execution of enquiries and the delivery of products and services, the use of the application / webshop or when you call us. We also process your (personal) data in order to be able to send you our newsletters.
In addition, you can ask us questions about our activities, as well as questions about the use of the website or for solving technical problems. When you send an email or other messages to us, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for additional information if deemed necessary. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. Of course, we treat the substantive information you leave behind confidentially.
Also, we store relevant information (which may include advertisements and your response to advertisements outside the website) relating to your use of our website. We do this to be able to analyze the use of the website and to improve it for visitors.
Our website does not adapt based on your visiting behaviour.
We also use your data to solve problems when using the website and perform analyses of the general customer behavior on our website using analytical tools. We do not contact you based on these data and do not provide this analysis data to other parties, other than those mentioned in this document.
These website(s) use “cookies” (text files that are placed on your computer) and analysis tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Doublelick and GA Audiences – products from Google that fall under Privacy Shield) to make the website function and to help analyze how users use the site.
We use this information to keep track of how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity, to improve the operation of the website and to offer more targeted relevant general information to visitors.
Most browsers (Google Chrome, Edge, Safari, Firefox) are set to accept cookies by default. You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, it is possible that some functions in this website will not function correctly.